1. With all this rain, cultureprincess is in love with her umbrella. While taking her to "school" one morning she opened her umbrella in the car. I am not sure why she did it, but it was cute.
2. Cultureprincess usually gets into a lot of trouble with me, mainly because she could give a crap when I tell her, no more t.v., no more juice(or she will pee the bed), or don't drink your bath water. These instructions make her upset. She must have did something because she came out of the room, took her undies down and started giving herself some taps on her OWN Bottom! Can you believe this kid? It was cute, but then I had to go search the room.
3. Princess is a dancer. Everyday she puts on her Snow white shoes, a set of wings, and her purse. Once she has those she starts to do ballet, ballroom, and some run around until I fall out dances.
4. Her new hand gesture is thumbs up, followed by a fake smile!
That's all for now.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Cute things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment