*These are not my exact ones, but you get the idea.*
In honor of Cinco De Mayo princess and I attended a Latin Street Fair. The music was good.
There was a small dance floor that was not being used. Princess danced to every song and bowed when the crowd clapped. There was good food like arroz con pollo, empanadas, super pollo, snow cones(which she loves), pina colado, ice cream, and a host of other things. They also had face painting and ballon making. I attempted to get a sun on my face, but somebody wiped it off. Princess went bonkers for a balloon hat. She finally got one, Yeah!!!!! While waiting for that guy I was going to pull my hair out!!! Moving on, I started to feel the money in my pocket itch. I bought a pair of handmade earrings from Peru for 5 bucks. Not bad for handmade earrings. The next day we attended the Children’s Theater. It was too much dialogue and not enough action for her. We will try again later. They were complimentary tickets.
In honor of Cinco De Mayo princess and I attended a Latin Street Fair. The music was good.
There was a small dance floor that was not being used. Princess danced to every song and bowed when the crowd clapped. There was good food like arroz con pollo, empanadas, super pollo, snow cones(which she loves), pina colado, ice cream, and a host of other things. They also had face painting and ballon making. I attempted to get a sun on my face, but somebody wiped it off. Princess went bonkers for a balloon hat. She finally got one, Yeah!!!!! While waiting for that guy I was going to pull my hair out!!! Moving on, I started to feel the money in my pocket itch. I bought a pair of handmade earrings from Peru for 5 bucks. Not bad for handmade earrings. The next day we attended the Children’s Theater. It was too much dialogue and not enough action for her. We will try again later. They were complimentary tickets.


0 comments:
Post a Comment