For the past day and a half I was near death. I guess I had a viral infection. On Wednesday morning my stomach woke me up. I got up as usual and went on with my day. Maybe it was just a morning thing. I was hoping that I no longer had to deal with it. I get to work and I couldn’t make it to lunch time. After arriving home,the virus hit me big time. I didn’t even have anything in my stomach. It was that bad. I tried sleeping. Eventually it was time to pick up the princess. It’s hard being sick with a crazy three year old. She didn’t want to go to bed. Well, it was 6:30 and her usual bedtime is 7:30 or 8. On the verge of either gagging and running to the bathroom, she laid down. The next day my energy outlet was wiped out. We managed to get dressed to take her to school. My day was spent eating bland rice and drinking Gatorade.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ewww sorry to hear you were sick. Im glad ot hear your on the road to recovery.
-h
awww thats horrible ....I hope you are feeling better now
I'm glad you are feeling better. being sick with the little one is the worse. Yuck!
Post a Comment