
This past Saturday I planned for the kid and I to go see a free movie at the library and go to a craft hour at one of the bookstores. Well, I was trying to multitask a little too much, got behingd schedule and ended up doing neither. We did go to a Bookstore and met a friend there. Afterwards we went over to a bread shop and had cookies and lemonade. All of a sudden we decided hey let's go to Whole Foods! We really needed to go to whole body, so we went in to find shampoo and some stuff for my face. No luck in the face department, Laila found a toy. It's a pig with detachable parts, it's really cute. I purchased some oils and natural deodorant.
I am so happy with it. I have just been finding lots of things that are working for me right now. The deodorant being one of them. I had recently started using the clinical strength secret, and it was just not working. So YEAH for natural deodorant.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Weekend full of fun
Posted by
Nicole
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment