This place is so cool. They have them all over the U.S. It was on my list of things to visit with Laila and on President's Day we finally went. A friend of ours met us over there and he knew someone that worked there. We ended up having lunch and doing a behind the scenes tour. We saw were the fish sit until they are ready to be brought into the cafe aquarium. We also had a look at the control panel for the sounds. It seemed to make Laila less afraid. When we frist got there is was dark, and she was half way ready to get up and run out, but still a little bit interested.
Every thirty minutes a thunderstorm comes through with lightning and thunder. I actually liked this part because it got brighter.
The food was good, the price was a bit too much, and they have a gift shop with lots of stuffed animals.
For a family, I'd say if you order the sampler appetizer that's enough for 2 maybe 2 and one kid.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Rainforest Cafe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've always heard of this place. You got any pixs? Thanks for the food tip! If and when I finally make it there I will keep it in mind.
-h
I wish I did. I always have my camera with me, but never remember to take pictures these days. I know they have one at Niagra Falls, and a few in Florida.
Thanks for reading my blog and commenting ; )
Post a Comment