Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Muffin Tin errrr Monday night?


(includes: two servings of chicken, carrots, red pears, pasta with marinara sauce, and garlic bread)

I snapped the picture after she dug in.

I have been following this craze of muffin tins on this crafty lady's blog. I couldn't wait to do it. I couldn't help but notice all the cool and cute food that other parents were putting in their kids tins. I am creative, at least I think I am.
I wanted to start out small. I used a six muffin tin instead of a 12 muffin tin for dinner.



She didn't think twice about her carrots : (

2 comments:

Heather said...

Going to try it tonight. Keep you posted on the results.
-h

Nicole said...

h- Wooo hoooo! Post pics if you can. I know you all are super busy and tired, so this will be so convenient.