Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rewind



Although it is officially July now I have some expired posts.
This weekend I had a bowling party for my little one’s b-day. She will be 4 soon! That makes me feel really old. The party started at 1 p.m. People didn’t really show up until 2. I couldn’t come up with a party theme or where to have it. There are tons of things that I know she likes, but I wanted to check some activities off my list. Bowling was one of the things I wanted to do with her, so I just made it into a party. Voila! Good times had by all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

4????? 4 ?????? No way!!! OMGosh! Well Happy birthday baby girl! guess i cant say baby. Happy birthday big girl! And who doesnt love bowling? Glad you had fun!
-h

Nicole said...

H- yeah I know it's bittersweet.
But we all really enjoyed bowling, especailly with the glow in the dark balls.

Heather said...

Oh glow in the dark balls??? I have to try that, lol!
-h